- How are readers created?
- What influences some children to love reading while others loathe it?
- Is it solely based on ability?
- How important is the home environment at influencing reading?
- What can schools and school libraries do to overcome deficits in terms of early exposure to books and literacy?
- How can librarians best provide materials of interest to students with varied backgrounds and reading abilities?
For the moment, I will focus on seeking out literature related to best practices for cultivating lifelong readers.